About the product
Natural Psyllium Crumbles
Helps to Reduce the Risk of Digestive Colic
Help reduce the risk of digestive colic with this Farnam® favorite. Only SandClear™ crumbles contain psyllium seed husk recommended by veterinarians to support the removal of sand and dirt from the ventral colon. This supplementary source of dietary fiber is ideal for horses that graze or eat off the ground.
- Commonly used during conditions of colic caused by sand and other materials
- Supports removal of sand and dirt
- Supports gut health and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Palatable apple and molasses crumbes are easy to use
- Can be given to horses of all ages - even young foals
- Veterinarian recommended
Directions for Use
For average size (1,000 lb.) adult horse – give one scoop (5 oz.) to 1.5 scoops of SandClear™ Natural Psyllium Crumbles daily for one full week (7 days) out of every month. Give less to ponies, yearlings and foals; more to larger horses and draft breeds. Provide plenty of fresh water to horse when using this product.