POVIDONE-IODINE SURGICAL SCRUB 7.5%
Topical cleanser for pre- and post-operative skin washing
- Supports the healing of wounds and skin irritations
- For use as a scrub for wound cleansing and shampooing of skin irritations
- Using routinely as a shampoo may help discourage reoccurring skin irritations
- Non-irritating, non-staining to skin, hair and natural fabrics
- For use on horses, cattle, swine, dogs and cats
WHEN TO USE A MEDICATED SHAMPOO
Horses can develop skin afflictions that are unrelated to nutrition, and are most often caused by environmental elements such as a wet or humid climate. Some horses are also sensitive to biting flies or mosquito bites, causing them to rub and lose patches of hair. Medicated shampoos often contain iodine to help with skin irritations by drying out the skin. For this reason, iodine-based shampoos have become one of the most common type of equine wound cleansing products.
32 OZ / 946 ml.