- VITAMINS: Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin sodium phosphate) (vit B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), Cyanocobalamin (vit B12), Nicotinamide, Dexpanthenol,
- ELECTROLYTES: Calcium chloride hexahydrate, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, Potassium chloride,
- AMINO ACIDS: Arginine, Cisteine, Anhydrous dextrose
Hydration when loss of body fluids, electrolyte imbalance and hypoproteinemia.
Dosage and administration
Slow intravenous injection in horses; subcutaneously, intraperitoneally or slow intravenous injection in cattle and pigs; subcutaneously or slow intravenous injection in dogs and cats.
- Horses, pigs, cattle: up to 100 ml / 50 kg bodyweight
- Foals, calves, piglets: up to 30 ml / 5 kg bodyweight
- Dogs and cats: 50ml / 5 kg body weight