PACK-N-STICK HOOF TAPE
Say goodbye to that annoying roll of duct tape. New Pack-N-Stick HoofTape eliminates the hassle of cutting, assembling, and applying duct tape to packed hooves. Pre-cut and anatomically shaped, HoofTape features a high grade adhesive that provides a secure grip, even when worn overnight. The hoof can be packed and/or medicated as normal. Apply to clean, dry hooves. Not intended for use in turnout. One size fits all. Intended for one single use per pair.
- Pre-cut tape for packing hooves
- Saves the hassle of cutting strips of duct tape
- Heavy duty adhesive
- Anatomically shaped Pack-N-Stick Hoof Tape helps ensure correct placement of tape, so as not to irritate the sensitive area above the hoof.
Instructions for Use:
1. Clean and dry hoof.
2. Apply hoof packing or poultice to sole of hoof.
3. Apply wad of practical cotton.
4. Peel backing from straight edge of HoofTape.
5. Stick straight edge of HoofTape to heel of shoe.
6. Grasp the peeled backing and pull backing completely off until shoe is covered.
7. Press edges to the wall of the hoof.
Made in USA : Yes
Technology : Pre-Cut Tape
Sold as : 6 pairs or 12 Pieces Per Pack