3-RING GAG DOUBLE BROKEN
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron and Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefit of the Double Jointed 3-Ring Gag.
• No painful pressure on the gums
• Even and mouth-friendly distribution of pressure from the Reins on tongue and bars.
• Better acceptance by the horse
• No nutcracker effect
• Facilitates communication between horse and rider
Benefits of the 3-Ring Gag:
• Fastening the Reins to the lower ring will increase the impact on the poll.
• The 3-gag has proven its value in show jumping, since the unique rings enable a particularly good steering of the horse. This is particularly helpful in horses going against the rider’s hand
Stübben Steeltec Quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm : 13.5 cm
Widths in inch : 5 1/4”
Cheek piece : 16 cm - 6 1/4"
Thickness : 18 mm
Ring-Ø : 70x130mm