Equestic Saddle Clip
The Equestic SaddleClip is the most user and horse friendly training sensor for Equestrians. Simply clip it onto your saddle and off you go. The Equestic SaddleClip helps you make your training more effective. As in most sports nowadays, factual data and measurements will help you improve quicker. Now this technology is finally available for Equestrians. The SaddleClip monitors the gait pattern of your horse. It helps you identify changes before you can even feel them. The Equestic SaddleClip can help you and your therapist. It helps you to keep to the schedule by logging all activity and monitoring if Rhythm and Symmetry improve.
- Color: Black / Brushed Metal
- Materials: Plastics / rubber
- Water and shock resistant.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart 4.1 (Low-Energy).
- Mobile App available for iOS 11 (iPhone 6 and upwards) and Android 7 and upwards and less then 4 years old
- 6+ hours of riding on fully charged battery, 7+ days on standby.
- Minimal withers height for correct measurements 120 cm/12 HH
- Time spent per gait
- Time spent on each rein
- Rhythm in walk/trot/canter
- Rhythm stability in walk/trot/canter and how this develops over a longer period of time
- Impulsion in walk/trot/canter and how this develops over a longer period of time
- The symmetry of push off in trot (how evenly the diagonals are in comparison to each other)
- The symmetry of landing in trot (how evenly the diagonals are in comparison to each other)
- The symmetry of Rhythm in trot (how evenly the diagonals are in comparison to each other)
- Number of jumps
- Number of jumps approached from the left and the right
- The amount of transitions for each type of transition
- All training results and analysis can be shared with all team members, such as its vet, trainer and owner.