Hoofjack® Hoof Stand - Standard
The Hoofjack® - Standard Hoof Stand - The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). If the hoof is less than 7 3/4" at its widest point you will want to order the Standard or Medium Hoofjack®.
The Standard Hoofjack® includes one standard base, standard cradle, and one standard straight post with standard rubber cap.
- The standard base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three-year warranty against horse breakage.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body
- The solution for the leaning horse – let the horse lean on the stand and not on you
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Apply and remove studs with ease
Base Height : 12.5" (31.8 cm)
Base Width : 18" (45.7 cm)
Cradle Height Adjustment : 14.5" - 22" (36.8 - 55.9 cm)
Hoof Size : Up to Size 7 shoe (hoof width <7 3/4")
Do not leave a horse with its foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.