To help support healthy joints and maintain joint mobility.
- For horses needing articular support by reinforcing protection of the cartilage.
- Improvement of the synovial fluid.
- For horses in training or with any change of the work load.
- Preparation for FEI competitions notably for performance horses at the beginning of the season.
- After a surgical intervention when the horse resumes training.
- Ask your veterinary surgeon for other indications.
ABSORPTION AND KINETICS
The effects are felt by the rider and the trainer after 8 days of supplementation. Optimum efficiency for most of the horses will be achieved after 6 weeks.
A combination with TWYDIL® PMC is particularly recommended following surgery and with TWYDIL® OMEGADIL when the horse goes back to work.
Contains highly concentrated glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin, Palatinose, as well as copper, manganese, zinc and magnesium in chelated form.